OUR SHELTER SERVICE
For all shelter accommodation requests, contact us at 418-522-0042.
- Note that this is a temporary accommodation (depending on your needs and procedures).
- During your stay:
- You will be able to go about your usual activities (work, studies)
- You will not be able to receive visitors
- You will not communicate the address of La Maison to your relatives or to the people in charge of your file
- You will be able to receive your mail at La Maison mailbox
- You will have access to a telephone line and a fax machine.
- Rooms are single or family occupancy and are not shared.
- Pets are not accepted.
- Mothers may be accommodated with their children up to age 17.
Categorised in: Non classé
This post was written by MDF